What is Getting Plugged In?
We believe every child of God should be participating, using their God-given gifts and abilities, to fulfill the Great Commission of the Lord (Matt. 28:18-20; Mark 16:15). In fact, we believe that the Body of Christ cannot fulfill its intended purpose without...YOU! But maybe you have asked questions such as: "What can I do?" "How can I know what God wants me to do?" "Can the Lord use me?" "Am I really that important?"
To answer these and many other questions, we have created a membership program we call Getting Plugged In.
Getting Plugged In goes beyond typical membership orientation. Not only will you be introduced to Community Harvest Church, but Getting Plugged In will also pinpoint your giftedness, your passions, and will assist you in discovering where you may best serve the Lord in our ministry. We call this "discovering your set place."
But, we don't stop there. After determining where you may best serve the Lord in our ministry, we will also provide you with hands-on training until you are prepared to effectively serve in that ministry.
How do I Get Plugged In?
Getting Plugged In at CHC is easy! Simply sign-up and successfully attend all of the sessions. Once you have successfully completed all of the sessions, you will receive a personalized Certificate of Membership and will be an official member of CHC. We will then connect you with the right ministry leader to begin the training process so you can serve the Lord in our ministry.
Steps to Getting Plugged In
1. Sign-up at the Info Center & receive an introductory membership packet
2. Attend and successfully complete Getting Plugged In sessions
3. Meet Sr. Pastor Duane & Joyce Harney
4. Receive your official Certificate of Membership
5. Meet with Assimilation Pastor for interview and ministry placement
6. Shadow in the ministry for a period of 4 weeks
7. Be mentored in the ministry for a period of 4 weeks
8. Assume responsibilities associated with the ministry in a leadership/assistant role
If you would like to begin the Getting Plugged In process, or would like more info., contact us.